My five guilty pleasures are:
- Donuts. Especially Krispy Kremes. Oh god, they’re amazing. And so calorie-laden that you feel guilty before even buying them. I love them so much!
- Tumblr. While this isn’t something you’d usually put into the “guilty pleasure” category, the amount of time I can waste on that site is crazy. There’s just so much good stuff on there and once you start you can’t get off it!
- The Sims. If I played it like a normal person, this wouldn’t be a guilty pleasure at all. However, I’ve been playing it since I was 12, and have played all the boring storylines out to death. So now, my sims all have crazy lives. Twenty kids, random deaths in their family, sudden poorness, strange jobs, random hook ups and affairs. I feel guilty inflicting it on them…but it’s so entertaining!
- Snuggling with Toys. When I’m sad, I love cuddling with my old teddy and my new Build-A-Bear. I guess it takes me back to childhood, and who doesn’t like to be taken back there sometimes?
- Online Shopping. It’s the mother of all guilty pleasures for me, as I spent money I shouldn’t be spending on stuff I really don’t need to be buying. Nothing beats the feeling of the package arriving and it being full of discounted goodness!
What are your guilty pleasures?
This prompt, and many more, can be found here.